Visit Vienna and stay at one of our exclusive and luxury serviced apartments. We will give our best to provide you with an exceptional and unforgettable stay!
Reliable and professional staff
Modern and high quality furniture
Amazing views and great locations
Non-smoking and fully equipped apartments
Exceptional and thorough cleaning process
das Viertel, in dem die Wohnung liegt is sehr spannend, jung und kreativ. Die Wohnung ist dunkel, was aber uns nicht gestört hat, da wir am Tage sowieso in Wien unterwegs waren.
Die Wohnung ist sehr schön und modern, die Betten gut, das Badezimmer funktionell.
Da die Wohnung Richtung Innenhof liegt, ist sie extrem ruhig.
- Bugrahan Abdulkarim
I had a splendid time here. It is a beautiful, well-thought-out space that has three floors, including the rooftop. Each floor has its unique theme and design.
The bedrooms have plenty of storage and a TV. The bathroom came with a washer and drying unit.
The host was always a message away from making sure our needs were met. I'd like to book this place again next time I'm in Vienna.
- Heather Tolvay
I stayed here for 3 months and loved everything about it. The property managers were very kind, helpful and always prompt in their responses. The location is perfect! You will be within 5-10 mins walking distance of everything you need - groceries, drugstores, restaurants, pharmacies, parks! You can also easily walk to 1st district or take one of the many public transportation options nearby. The balcony is a HUGE plus. It is also very quiet - I never had any trouble sleeping or working from home. I will be staying again in the fall, and am already looking forward to it. I’d highly recommend!
- Gerog Rohmberger
I had an amazing stay in the apartment. It has luxurious furniture and an amazing view (The apartment has its own private rooftop terrace)
The location is central with many public transportation opportunities, cafes and restaurants in close proximity.
I would definitely book this place again.
- The flat is in a good location, it is quiet.
- Host is friendly and answers fairly quickly.
- Bed is comfortable.
- If you are visiting in summer, inside the flat is like sauna. For my entire stay it was 31 degrees and i was constantly sweating despite having 3 ventilators. An AC is definitely a must, otherwise you will get boiled!
- There is zero privacy in the flat as both sides look to inner yard and everybody can see inside anytime. Therefore i had to keep thick curtains on all the time and this makes the flat so dark, it feels like evening all the time.
-Fridge is so small that you might need to go to market daily.
- Shower water outlet has terrible design that doesn’t suck water, therefore all water goes into bathroom and living room floor if you take a shower longer than 2 minutes. (This may be fixable, dont know).
- Flat is a bit unpractical, nowhere to hang towels in bathroom or in toilet.
- If you leave balcony door open (which you have no chance to keep closed due to extreme hot temperatures in the flat), all sort of bugs including mosquitoes will not hesitate to come in. Because building has a green weird design with plants.
So overall, i would not recommend this flat for summer, thats for sure. For winter, i am not sure. In any case i would stay in another flat.